Get excited. Your camera just got a serious upgrade. We’re talking new features, faster speed, better performance, smoother experience—and even more impressive photos. Update now to take this new software for a spin.
Note: These new features will require you to update to the latest version of Lumen Beta (v2.2.0 or later).
- Low-light assist: When you’re shooting at a higher ISO in auto mode, your L16 will now utilize image stacking to capture significantly more detail and much less noise.
- Tripod Assist: The L16 now has a sixth sense. When the camera detects stability and stillness in auto mode, it will lengthen the exposure time and lower ISO to improve image quality.
- Basic editing tools: We added the ability to crop and rotate your images on camera. All of your edits will save automatically and transfer to Lumen when you import.
- Tutorials: We updated the L16’s onboarding tutorial to help you get up to speed faster.
- Key focal length: We made it easier to zoom to 75mm, which provides the best edge-to-edge resolution.
- Usability: A few of our basic camera modes got a facelift. It should be easier to see which mode you’re shooting in.
- Home screen: We made a few tweaks to the L16’s home screen experience, making it easier to access settings, software updates, and the feedback app.